接待或拜访是不少企业职员的一项常常性的工作。在接待和拜访中的礼仪表现,不只关系到我们的形象,还关系到公司形象。下面我们为大伙收拾的商务接待的英语对话,期望对大伙有用!
商务接待的英语对话
A:Good morning.早上好!
B:Oh,good morning.Mr.Li.How are you?早上好李先生,你怎么样?
A:I m fine.Thanks,and you?我非常不错,谢谢,你呢?
B:Oh,busy as usual.Do you want to see Mr.Wilson?还是那样忙。你是要见威尔逊先生吗?
A:Yes,please.是的。
B:Do you have an appointment?你提前预约了吗?
A:Er...No,I haven t.You see,I only arrived back in the country this morning.嗯,没。你看,我今天早上刚刚回国。
B:Well,I know he s busy at the moment but I ll ask his secretary when he ll be free.Please sit down.我了解威尔逊先生目前非常忙,但我可以问问他的秘书看他什么时间有空。请坐下,等一会儿。
A:Thank you.谢谢你。
C:Mr.Wilson s office.这是威尔逊先生办公室。
B:Oh,hello,Susan.It s receptionist.I have a Mr.Li here.He hasn t an appointment but he d like to see Mr.Wilson.When will he be free?你好,苏珊。我是接待员。李先生在我这,他想见威尔逊先生,但没提前预约,我想问一下威尔逊先生什么时间有空?
C:Let me see...Well,he ll be free about 12∶30.Can Mr.Li wait?让我看看,嗯,他大约12∶30有空。李先生可以等吗?
B:Mr.Wilson will be free about half past twelve.Can you wait?威尔逊先生大约在12∶30有空,你能等他吗?
A:What s the time now?目前什么时间钟?
B:It s nearly 12∶00.快12点了。
A:Oh that s fine.I ll wait.好的,我等他。
B: Susan,Mr.Li will wait. 苏珊,李先生决定等威尔逊先生。
C:Right.I ll fetch him when Mr.Wilson s free.那好吧,威尔逊先生有空的时候,我去接他。
B:Thanks. She ll come and fetch you later.Would you like something to drink,Mr.Li? Do you prefer tea or coffee?谢谢! 她一会儿来接你。请问你想喝点什么,茶还是咖啡?
A:Thank you.Coffee,please.咖啡,谢谢。
B:Here you are,Mr.Li.This is the cream and this is the sugar.If there s anything else you d like,please don t hesitate to tell me.给你,李先生。这是奶和糖。假如还需要什么,请别客气。
A:Thank you so much.很感谢!